Sunday 2 February 2020

ISOETES PANTIL IS A NATURAL HYBRID : I. SAMPATHKUMARINI X I. COROMANDELINA

Population cytogenetic studies in natural populations of Isoetes from Narsinghgarh (MP) have revealed the presence of diploid plants of I. coromandelina exhibiting microsporogenesis to yield n=11 + 1 B chromosomes at anaphase I. This is hypothesized that I. coromandelina served as amale parent and I. sampathkumarini offered n= 33 + 1 chromosomes as female gamete thus resulting in to a natural hybrid x Isoetes pantil. Evidences are presented In this paper to support this hypothesis.

See more details : - www.globalpresshub.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Social Networking Enhance the Performance of Women Entrepreneurs in Nigeria? | Asian Journal of Economics, Finance and Management

  The study is aimed at determining the impact of social networks on the performance of women entrepreneurs in Nigeria. A sample of 348 wome...